Crow in The story of Adam A.S and his Sons Habeel & Qabeel
The story is about two brothers. One brother was loyal and honest who loves His brother, father, and Allah, but the other was misguided by shaitan and killed His Own brother in His jealousy.
In this session, our focus and purpose are polishing the creativity of Muslim children and adding some pieces of information about nature with a complete reference of the Quran. So that children take more interest in reading and understanding the Holy Book Quran Kareem and do Tafakurr.
The story is familiar to the kids as they are listening to it from the lap. So I’m not going to add the story in this article. Here is the link to this story in English or Urdu to help you reach to the story. YouTube also has videos of these stories in English/Urdu. And many of us who read the Quran and Tafseer already know the story.
- Answering the unrelative questions of children.
- Good Tone of Storytelling.
- Using body language to express the feeling and making good images.
2. The bird of the Story
In the past, we had many crafts of on this story like the forbidden tree of Adam.A.S, First Kabah Made by Adam A.S and other craftworks. But in this session, the bird of the story is the main role. After telling the story a question was asked. Which birds told Qabeel to hide the dead body of Habeel into the soil.The crow was mentioned and we entered into the world of crow.
4.Facts of Crow.
Crow has 45 species.
The lush of a special kind of crow is Halal.
Crow makes a rough nest with some grass and tree sticks.
It is a very clever and outsmart Bird so it could solve his problems at the spot.
Crows are emotional birds and express their feelings. They don’t leave their Fellows even when they are dead.
The crows have a strong memory.
The Crows are fearless birds and can steal the food from others even from humans.
Crows eat everything even the dirt.
These facts unveil the truth of crow. For me, the new thing was that crow is Halal and Muslims could eat.
5.Crafts of the story.
6. The Benefits and Importance :-
Here down we will have some clear benefits for the Crow to tell Muslim children that crow is not a useless bird. And what we could get from them.
- Halal And Haraam Food Some of the crows are Halal and we get food from them…( Al-Quran, Al-Baqara,164- –Al-Anaam,121, 118-119 )
- Emotional attachment. (Similarity between Humans and animals, They teach us to show love and kindness towards other humans.)(..Al-Quran, Al-Alnaam-38)
- Motivations for thinking of flying. (AL-Quran Al-Nakhal,79)
- Voice, size and color difference. (We learn that everyone has its own individual personality and looks beautiful in differences.). (al Quran, Al-Anam-142-46)
- Rich Black Color. (Color is not a symbol of status, but knowledge. If you have no knowledge then you are worst than animals.) (al-Quran AL-Anfaal, 55)
- Motivations for thinking and pondering on nature. (Al-Baqara,164)
- Ideas and tricks.
The lesson of this story is shaitan is our biggest enemy.
We should avoid being aggressive, envy and jealous.
Every problem has its solution, we should learn lessons from nature.
We should ask forgiveness if we make any mistakes like Adam A.S.
Learn the prayer of Adam A.S
Teach about Islam with Islamic activities.
Books recommended by me.