King Solemon and Hud Hud
- Finding the birds and Animals mentioned in that story.
- Facts of the mentioned birds HUDHUD(Hoopoe).
- Crafts of the story
- Benefits of the HudHud and other birds.
- Verses of Quran about benefits of birds.
- Lessons and important points of the story.
1. The story of King Sulemon A.S
The story of King Sulemon is very much interesting and attractive as it has many magical lyrics and divided into many small parts. In this story Ants, Fish, Hud Hud, Crow, Jins are mentioned.
We got a good stock of crafts and creative work. We watched some videos of the story and then we had a review of the story.The links to read this story are down.↧↧
2.Bird of the Story HOOPOE (HUDHUD).
Picking a Birds name on which our project was going ahead.
and the bird of this story is HUDHUD which has beautiful feathers like the crown of a king at his head and a a curved beak. It is revealed in the Surat al-Namal Verse no 20 that:-
We point out the Verses about the story from the Quran.
3.Facts about Hud Hud
- The word Hoopoe is their call ‘Hoo-poo’ which they repeat 4/5 times.
- Hud has a long beak to dig the ground to find insects and to crop trees to make nests.
- With beautiful and attractive colors they looks and
- fly like a butterfly.
- They sing nice songs
- They have two human habits.1 Male presents insect to female to eat as they know the women nature.2. Male feed the chicks for some days and later female.
- They can see deep into the ground, so kings in old ages used to bring with them in travels to find underground water.
- They like bad smells.
- Hud Hud Doo Migrations.
- They like to take a sunbath and dust/sandbath.
4.The crafts of the story.
As I Mentioned above this story is consists of many short parts and has more things to work on. So we made many crafts for the story. So we decided to make the nest of the hud which is a Unique and different nest from all other birds. We tried to make the nest in many ways. Kids were trying to make the same nest like Hud Hud by making the whole in a small log. we got three logs and nail hammers. All of the three kids tried for two days but it was a hard thing so they ended up with a paper craft and empty milk box.
5.Benefits of Hud Hud.
Emotional attachment and love and care with family.
Loyalty towards our master.
They add beauty to nature.
Hard work to make beautiful homes.
6.Verses of Quran about birds and benefits.
- Al-Quran….surat-ul-Nakhal, 5-7, 66,68-69, 79,80,115).
- Emotional attachment. (Similarity between Humans and animals, They teach us to show love and kindness towards other humans.)(..Al-Quran, Al-Alnaam-38)
- Motivations for thinking of flying. (AL-Quran Al-Nakhal,79)
- Voice, size and colors difference. (We learn that everyone has its own individual personality and looks beautiful in differences.). (alQuran, Al-Anam-142-46)
- If you have no knowledge then you are worst than animals.) (al-Quran AL-Anfaal, 55)
- Motivations for thinking and pondering on nature. (AL-Baqara,164)
- Ideas and tricks.
Keen insight on wrong things happening around us and try to overcome these wrong things like Hud Hud is a supper skill for kids.
King Suleman was a great king and a noble messenger of Allah. He got all the power Knowledge and wisdom from Allah after this supplication.
You must introduce this bird to your kids.Bring them close to the beauty of nature. Quran and nature is the best source of connecting kids with Allah.
Did you enjoy this journey of Our second story of Three birds three stories of the Quraan?
Other work and crafts on this story will be publish soon With the title of the animal mentioned in this Quran..Stay tuned and subscribe to get article in first hand.
Read my these article
Why and how i started story teeling session with aa diferent way?
The story of ADAM A.S and Crow with facts anf crafts.
Educational videos for children to make easy nests for birds.