same, talk the same way, nothing resembles with each other, even sibling is also not the same. Their individual needs are also different from each other. And when we talk about, learning level and study skills, it also could not be alike. In a young age, when a human-being start to understand the matters and getting familiarization with the things. This is the high stage of the observation and learning power. But birds are good in fly and monkeys jump, A caterpillar crawls and a kitten runs well. You can’t expect from a monkey to swim.
Every child in the process of learning and personality development react on the way which may differ him from others. I have three children, 9 yrs,8 yrs, and 4 yrs. They are too young but their personality differences and interests are very controversial.
Parenting is not to stop them from learning it is to encourage them to explore the world and grow with healthy minds set.
Parenting is to be smart and catch every opportunity without missing any stone.
Some of the methods are highlighted here for the smart guide of parents who are worried about less interest of their children in the study.
- Provide books of child’s interest, games, the bio of players, stories, geography, cooking, news, facts, engineering.
- DISCUSS curriculum problem issues and try to solve.
- Solve reading problem/ issues/ disability.
- Provide visual and audio tools.
- Plenty of light in the room and comfortable place.
- physical health
- Make an educational environment
- Praise and appreciation
- Accept the child’s individual skills
- Make groups of 2/6 children
- Give tasks, Projects, Deadline.
- Stop comparing with others.
- Transformation is better than enforcement.
- Outdoor educational activities
- Educational trips
- A good routine Set up (scheduling/Timetable)
- Accept the computer as a necessary distraction and use some apps and software(list of help full apps) as well as a curriculum helping guide for your kids.
- Make projects/Plans and show excitement
- Breaks and period gaps in study
- Setting goals and offering reward after completing goals.
Parenting is not ruling, forcing or pouring ideas on a child. It should be like a google search engine takes you to the content and map and direct one into the way but it cant force to must go ahead the same way.
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My crafty channel name is ‘Islam for kids’.
My Urdu teaching and stories channel is ‘Islam for Urdu kids
Books worth to read.
12 Replies to “Parenting smart guide to develop study interest in children”
I agree. As a preschool teacher dealing with various age groups from birth to five years old, you really have to find what works for each individual child. They all learn differently, even my two at home. They are a year apart, but their learning styles are completely different- and that's ok. As long as I can nurture them in such a way that adheres to their individual learning style, they are just fine. They are also pretty smart because of it!
All kids are different and their interests and strengths differ so they must be encouraged in ways that benefit those differences… Shell
Thanks for these awesome tips to improve study habits! Shell
These are all really great tips. Thank you for sharing them.
I have 2 kiddos and they are just so different – learn differently and respond to things completely in different way. great tips!
Great tips. I think it's also important to teach 'interesting and quirky' subjects, like mineralogy etc!
HA HA HA thanks for the tips
These all are really helpful and very interesting points. Everybody should consider these in daily life.
A very useful guide to all parents. I feel health is the most important. When a child is in good health he/she is able to automatically put interest in whatever is to be done
Great tips and very well written post!
Such a really great tips for parents and for kids to help and improves study habits.